Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
East-West is set in the Old Town district in Sarajevo, 200 m from Latin bridge, and 100 m from the big mosque, 100 m from the main Cathedral, 50 m from Synagogue, 200 m from Orthodox church. It is in the area where is a line between East and West, at the line where cultures meets. Simply, location is at the main street of the city. Next to hostel is famous pub - Guinness pub, and also next to hostel is popular restaurant Maroko where you can eat food specialties from all around the world.
We offer: beds, clean, bed clothes, kitchen, space for dining and hanging out, lamps, maps, information’s, free tours with guides, city tours, country tours, rent a bike, lockers, basement, free parking at street, towels, hair dryer, iron, AC… Every room at this hostel is air conditioned with the system. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. East-West features free Wi-Fi throughout the property. The area is popular for skiing and horse riding, and very beautiful nature. Bascarsija Street is 300 m from East-West, while Sebilj Fountain is 300 m from the property. The nearest airport is Sarajevo International Airport, 9 km from East-West.
Hostel East-West Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>