Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are only a 15 minute walk from the main bus station and only a mere 5 minutes walk from the ferries, the closest island is 15 minutes away by ferry.
Hostel Elena is located between many cafes with sunny terraces, discos and restaurants that offer a typical Dalmatian menu in the cities small streets that cannot be bypassed. During the summer months these little streets can be used for cooling down in the shade but in the afternoon and night-time they turn into live entertainment. The streets are full with live outdoor music and people full of excitement. Hostel Elena is modern and comfortably furnished for a good rest and pleasant stay.
PLEASE NOTE: We have an age limit of 18-40 years old. If you are outside of this age range upon arrival at the hostel, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR BOOKING without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee.
Check-in from 13:00 to 24:00
Please email us if you will be arriving after 24:00
We don't accept Credit Cards, only payment by cash.
Tourist Tax is included in the price.
Please be aware that cancellations are accepted by e-mail only and have to be received at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival time.
- Age Restriction
-Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
-Taxes Included ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>