Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We could give you information and advice for activities during the day, what to do in Mancora… chill out and of course, you can not miss our delicious restaurant.
Hostel Espada is located on the main road of the North of Peru, Panamericana Norte. Espada Hostel is located in Mancora´s heart, on the main road, Panamericana Norte, nearby all the points of reference you need to keep the comfort you are looking for. Next to Mancora Boulevard, the meeting point of all travellers. Half block from the Police station and Banco de la Nacion, ATM´s bus station, handcraft stores, groceries, you won´t miss anything.
Our rooms are spacefull, clean and comfy. You can choose between 4 or 6 bed dorms also, if you want to enjoy a hostel experience scaping from the large dorms share issues, we have private rooms. All dorms and rooms have private bathrooms.
Hostel Espada's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.(This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>