Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be received 48 hour's notification. In the event of shorter notification, the first three nights will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our philosophy is simple: we want all of our guests to leave with great memories of Puerto Rico. That being said, we pride ourselves in offering the best customer service and providing a safe, fun, and friendly atmosphere for all of our guests. We regularly welcome guests from around the world, and enjoy catering to each guest’s unique cultural needs and languages.
We offer guests a spacious and accommodating environment. Hostel H1 Miramar has 9 bedrooms, including both private rooms(restroom not in rooms) and dormitories. We have one full-sized fully equipped kitchen. Guests will be able to relax and converse with one another in any of our 5 common areas ranging from our terrace to rock garden.
Amenities that we offer:
Free Bed Linens
Reception from 10:00 to 22:00
Book Exchange Shelf
Security Lockers for small bags
Memory Foam Mattresses
1 Fully Equipped Kitchen
Laundry Service (for hire)
Snorkel Equipment Rental and Tours
Kayak Rental and Tours
Organized Outings to La Placita and Old San Juan
Dinners Cooked Nightly with the help of donations
Additionally Our staff here at H1 Mirimar loves everything from the local nightlife to nature and adventure so don't be afraid to ask anyone of us about the best spots to go around on our beautiful little island! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第3, 大陸 Latin America
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>