Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
COVID 19: In light of the current health crisis, we want to reassure you that we are following every health and safety protocol recommended by local and global authorities to reduce exposure to and transmission of COVID-19, which include hand and respiratory hygiene and sanitizations, as well as safe food practices.
As of now, Mexico has no entry restrictions and is implementing temperature-screening measures at Mexico City airport.
Located in the heart of the historic La Roma and Condesa neighborhoods in a traditional building with character, Hostel Home is proudly the first backpacker hostel in Mexico City !
We are an open-minded and familly-owned house that welcomes diversity in all its forms. We promote art, community living and local buying, but above all we are and we love Mexico! Its singularities, its history, its authentic culture are no secrets to us as we always enjoy talking about and discovering the city with fellow travelers.
We offer you more than just a bed but also a great alternative experience forged at the core of the mexican identity. Hostel Home hosts interesting, serious backpackers with amazing traveling plans to share, creating an atmosphere and feeling of community. Together we work in making the house a space where we can exchange ideas, fascinating travel stories, cool music and great food. Stay with us and feel at home during these challenging times ❤️.
Each dorm bed comes with a locker to store valuables, you can use your own lock or get one from us. Also, each bed has access to their own power double power socket to charge electronics.
Key words: Local, chill, open-minded, authentic, travel, hostel, relaxed, alternative, laid-back, peculiar, rest, sleep, safe, interested, welcoming, Mexican, experience, friends, couples, sharing, community, coffee, music, solo travellers, backpackers
Due to Covid-19 at the moment our reception is from 8am to 10pm but we DO ACCEPT late check-ins, please just confirm your time of arrival in such cases. Please note that payment is cash only in Mexican Pesos. There are cash machines available nearby. It´s an old house so we have no private bathrooms but the upside is good large showers and bathrooms.
Check in 14 hs
Check out 12 hs ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>