Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our FREE features include: Continental BREAKFAST, Wi-Fi, Hostel activities (pub crawl, movie nights, walking tours in downtown, tequila & cantaritos night, etc.), bed linen & towels, daily cleaning service, special city maps made by Hospedarte Hostels :)
COVID 19 Hospedarte Policy Update. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property, including social distancing and in-house disinfection.
Our facilities include clean, bright, airy private rooms with private bathroom, private rooms with shared bathroom, and 8-bed dorms (mixed and female) with balcony and high ceilings, massive lockers, hot showers 24 hrs. a day, laundry facilities, living room with pool table, lounge chairs & hammocks, TV w/cable & Netflix, spacious fully-equipped kitchen, affordable daily tours to Tequila & Chapala Lake.
Lonely Planet, the world's most trusted travel guide says about us: “This downtown option is popular with a young crowd looking for a good time…” We are your reliable choice in Guadalajara and offer you the best price-value in town!
Watch our video and photos here on Hostelworld ;)
Owned and managed by travelers at Hospedarte Centro Hostel we encourage our guests to mingle and have a great time & make this one of the most memorable places on your travels! So stay with us and see why Hospedarte Hostels are the most popular and lively hostels in Guadalajara!
Check out our sister Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec here on Hostelworld (Located in the best night life area in town, with great outdoor areas and bar)
*Check in time 2pm, but you're always welcome to arrive before as we can store your luggage
*Check out time 12pm
We look forward to seeing you on your arrival!!
The Hospedarte Hostels Team ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
Hostel Hospedarte Guadalajara Centroは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>