Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Location - the heart of the city and transport in any direction. The main city sights (Hermitage, Admiralty, St. Isaac's Cathedral) can be reached in 7-10 minutes by public transport.
Rooms are equipped with a minibar, a laptop-compatible safe, a dressing area, a sofa and direct dial phone as well as foam pillows, feather pillows and linens. The rooms also have a parquet floor. There are shared bathrooms provided with hairdryers.
Hostel House Fjord Policies & conditions:
Check in from 13:30.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 150 RUB per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Reception hours 08:00-23:30. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>