Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Jamaika name suggest that this place is not an exception. Guest kitchen, backyard and on-site bar are all great socializing zones. During the day- go explore the city, have a nice dinner out .. but when the night comes- get back to us where lively, bustling hives of energy never leave.
Movie nights, burger days, flea markets, parties, pre-parties, after-parties, live concerts - you never know what you can walk into. Jamaika bar and backyard becoming one of Vilnius in-depth nightlife exploration points.
Warning tip: in case you are a very sensitive sleeper - bring your earplugs or get one here, cause sometimes we tend to get loud. Not more than until midnight anyway.
Property Jamaika is situated in the very heart of the Vilnius Old Town with main tourist attractions, such as Town Hall Square and Central Market within a short walk. Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
There are 2 spacious living rooms with a kitchen that can be used by all the guest.
Guests can also relax on a spacious terrace or balcony.
It's right on the edge of the old town so everything is a waking distance away. Central Bus and Train Stations are just a 5-minute walk away and so is The Gate of Dawn. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>