Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a great place to practice sports such as windsurfing, kite surfing, SUP and poultry, as well as tranquility and parties with live music every night. Within this context of nature and unique beauty, Jeri Central Hostel is located right in the center and commercial area of the village, where in addition to the large, quiet and ventilated street, everything is very close: right in front has a restaurant with popular price, the bus stop of Fretcar a bakery open 24 hours and a bar with live music. Also has a supermarket 30 meters, it is 100 meters from the main street and 220 meters from the main beach and sunset dune.
We have rooms with fan in the 1st floor and air conditioning on the ground floor, all with private bathrooms and hot showers, lockers and taken to all the beds. Our kitchen is large and full and we still have four outhouses. In the area we covered social hammocks to rest, TV, pool table and a spectacular swimming pool 6x3 meters with sun area.
Hostel Jeri Central Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
The reception closed 10:30 pm. For arriving after this our is necessary warning in advance.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>