Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel 'Kamchatskiy' is located near the centre of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy and just in a few minutes’ walk from the bus stop. Within a walking distance you can also find a grocery store. Our hostel is located in a great place with a beautiful view on Avacha bay. It is situated very close to the city centre. The location also allows easy access by car and free parking is available. In addition, there is bus stop in the immediate vicinity (2 minutes).
Hostel Kamchatskiy offers rooms with a beautiful view on the Avacha Bay.To ensure maximum guest autonomy and independence from catering services, the hostel houses a modern shared kitchen with a dining area. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary equipment for cooking. Our hostel has bright, spacious rooms that meet the needs of travellers, in total we have 6 rooms, dorms for 4, 6 and 10 people and two double rooms. All the dorms are mixed, spacious and bright, there are places for storing things. Common amenities are arranged separately for women and men. The hostel also offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.We provide towels and linens, hairdryer, iron and iron desk. Our trendy rooms are equipped with bunk-beds and personal lockers for the guests. In addition, we have a laundry service (for an extra payment). Hostel Kamchatskiy has 2 separate bathrooms with showers one for males and one for females. In every toilet room we have: 3 toilets and 4 showers, so our guests do not have to wait their turn. The entertainment centre of our hostel is the game room, where guests can spend their free time or just relax in the evening before bedtime: read a book or watch TV.We will be happy to tell you about our favourite routes, secret places, bars and the best museums of the city.
Hostel Kamchatskiy Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out from 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open 24hour.
Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or have a power of attorney in order to check in/stay in the hostel.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>