Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Korcula ideally located in the heart of the town a few steps from Large Governor's Tower and near the main square (Trg Sv Marka) from where you will find museums, Marko Polo’s House, the Cathedral… All main events in Korcula take place near this location. Beach, bust station, tax station, ferry port, post office, supermarkets and other important things are in 200 meters from the hostel.
Hostel Korcula offers three mixed comfortable and stylish dorms with shared bathrooms. The hostel has two dorms up to 6 people and one dorm up to 8 people. Each room has air-conditioning. Hostel Korcula has three different shared bathrooms – one unisex, one female and one male bathroom.
Hostel Korcula conditions and policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 11 am to 10 pm.
Check out from 5 am to 10 am.
No 24-hour reception. Reception is open from 9 am to 11 pm.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards and cash.
Taxes not included. Occupancy tax 1.33 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Children are welcome.
Pets are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>