Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Surf-, Kite-, Sailing- or other Sports Camps, Volonteer Groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
LagunaPark is located right in front of the green lagoon of the Cabarete National Park. Those who prefer the sounds of birds and the wind rather than loud music and noise from the street, will truly appreciate the tranquility of LagunaPark.
One of the things that makes Laguna Park so special is its unique appearance, unexpected from the exterior and interior new and clean. Colorful, modern, yet simple - Laguna Park certainly offers everything a traveler needs.
The lodge has 12 large bedrooms and spacious private rooms, and places about 50 people. Usually there is always a constant number of 10-25 people who live here and this creates a friendly, family atmosphere with it's own dynamics.
The large shared living room, guests at LagunaPark have the opportunity to meet and hang out. Comfortable sofas, plasma TV, on-site bar, pool table, and free Wi-Fi make life here at LagunaPark very pleasant.
We try to run weekly movie nights, pool volleyball nights, latin music dance classes before salsa night in town (Thursdays), casual pool parties, and are always up for more suggestions and ideas for making this place a great place for backpackers. We can also help you to arrange your activities either here or in other parts of the island.
Laguna Park Hostel is a great place ..... for people who prefer individual all-inclusive! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>