Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation- less than 48 hours prior to arrival and full charge for full stay.
No Show-Full Charge for full stay.
Reduction in Numbers-first night charged per person.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please Note- You are welcome to smoke outside of the Hostel, but all interior spaces are none-smoking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We aim to be honest, sustainable, clean, independant, give the best possible service for a moderate price and maintain our sense of humour.
The house is located in a busy corner of downtown Mendoza. Central plaza and bus station just 10 minutes on foot. Public buses to the wine regions leave from opposite the front door. There are all kinds of grocery shops, cafes,restos, bars and much more close by.
We do not have 24 hour reception. If you do not receive a welcome email with door codes/room info on it please contact us before arrival.
Please note we can not offer the 21% discount available to foreigners in Argentina (tax free) to bookings made through thrid parties. Only on direct bookings.
Mariana, also runs her kitchen from the hostel. She cooks communal meals when there is demand and runs hostel events. Just have a chat to her when you arrive or via whatsapp and she will be happy to tell you what is on the menu during your stay. Breakfast service coming soon, we hope! We also have homebrew on tap and wines available for great prices! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 大陸 Latin America
第3, 大陸 Latin America
第2, 大陸 Latin America
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>