Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We're in the perfect location, a block from the main road and a bus stop and just minutes from the lakes edge, where you can swim, and enjoy the stunning sunsets. We are surrounded by tasty restaurants and little shops. In addition, we are very close to many important sightseeing points of the island. We are just down the road from the entrance to the Maderas Volcano hiking trail, beautiful farms, waterfalls and amazing petroglyphs.
We offer diverse kinds of accommodation, adapted to any kind of guest or traveller - dorms, private rooms, double bedrooms, group bedrooms. We have an open kitchen where you can cook for yourself. Also, we have a nice space to chill out and get relaxed in our hammocks or enjoy weekly activities, like movie nights, sunset barbecues, bonfires and more.
Our hostel has dirt bikes, scooters and bicycles for rent, so you can travel across the island, and explore many natural landmarks, such as, Volcan Maderas, Reserva de la Biosfera, Reserva Volcan Concepción, Santo Domingo beach, Punta Gorda, Ojo del Agua, Charco Verde, Istian River in Merida, San Ramon waterfalls, Punta Jesus Maria, etc. We offer guided tours of both volcanoes Maderas and Concepción, kayak trips, sunset tours, horseback riding, boat and fishing trips, plus tours designed especially for you.
Hostel Lazy Crab Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 am.
Check out before 10:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash. The nearest ATM is in Moyogalpa. Don't forget to get some cash when you get off the Ferry!
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 07.00 am to 21.00 pm.
Travellers under 18 years old must have a guardian accompany them.
We offer free coffee.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>