Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are inspired by an electric mix of culture and ideas, Hostel Lullaby is a stylish hotel located in the heart of Chiang Mai old town. The hostel serves as a cozy and convenient base for travelers to stay and share experiences from their journeys in a lingering, yet vibrant ambiance of the city.
Explore the true Chiang Mai at your pace. We are positioned close to several historical and religious sites such as Wat Phra Singh and Wat Chedi Luang, the famous and highly respected Buddhist monasteries that can be reached within walking distance. When the light fades out, enjoy hopping around hundreds of food stalls and handmade shops at the bustling Night Bazaar, Saturday walking street ( Wau Lai ) and Sunday walking street ( Tha pae ) , just 5 mins away from hostel.
Tiring of roaming around the town? Stay in and make use of our common area at your leisure. Bottomless snacks are served all day in the lobby and we have trustful Wi-Fi coverage to make sure that you are connected 24/7!
Dorm Facilities includes;
3.5 ft. 5 STAR mattress with top pillow. Power outlet 220V, Reading lights, Air conditioning, Big size under-bed lockers, Towel rails. Duvets, Dorm Curtain
Hostel Facilities include;
FREE Breakfast & Snack, FREE Bicycle, FREE Lock, FREE bottle of water ( at check-in ) and FREE WIFI. Hot showers, Rain showers, Coin-operate laundry (Washer and Dryer), Large communal areas for socializing. CCTV with 24 hrs monitoring with security alert, Electronic key card access.
Our friendly staff are keen to give you travel information and advise the best way to get around the town, you can be reassured everything will run as it should. We hope that your stay in Chiang Mai is the most enjoyable one.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Important must read : Hostel Lullaby is located in the heart of respectful old community area of the Chiang mai old town. Moreover we are not a Party Hostel and also we are a Non Smoking Hostel. Please respect our neighbours and also respect the privacy of your dorm mates. No gathering or partying outside the hostel - Lawn, gazebo or parking space after 22:00 and no alcoholic beverage allow on the premises or in the hostel. If there is either police report or complaints from neighbours or your dorm mates, we reserve the right to terminate your stay immediately and to ask you to leave our property without any refund.
1.Accept only guests between 18-35 years of age
2.Check in time 14:00 - 22:00
3.Check out time 11:00
4.Reception working hours 07:00 - 22:00
5.Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards (VISA, Master, JCB and Unionpay)
6.Pets are not allowed
7.There is no window in all rooms
*** Cancellation policy :
1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within 24 hrs before check in start time (14:00) will result in a cancellation charge equal to the whole amount of your reservation (in Thai Baht). The charge will be shown as 'Pak-Up Hostel' on your statement. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第8, Best solo hostel
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>