Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposits could be required depending on the age/number of customers.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Hostel is an ancient building located in the very heart of the old city center surrounded by churches, museums, middle age towers. Stay here is a trip into the very heart of the history of beautiful Sardinia considering that the Hostel was the first hospital of the city, built in the XVI century, and now completely renewed and adapted to the modern requirements keeping at the same time its historical value. It's the first hostel in Cagliari and it's officially affiliated with the Hostelling International network. We welcome guests of every age and from all over the world.
Hostel Marina in Cagliari offers clean rooms all with private bathrooms.
Next to the hostel there are numerous old inns, family restaurants where the aroma of traditional food mingles with the scent of the sea. All public transports stations to the most beautiful beaches
of South Sardinia are five minutes walking and this makes the wonderful Sardinias sea really close at hand. Therefore Hostel Marina is ideally located also for every possible excursion to the hinterland to discover the ruins of the Nuragic civilization or along the Golfo degli Angeli and the ponds surrounding the town, oasis of flamingoes.
Facilities: Private bathroom and shower, reception 24H,Wi FI, children welcome, groups welcome, lift, easy access for handicap persons, Visa and mastercard accepted, bed linen and included, meeting halls, TV Lounge, garden bar open from 7:00 to midnight. No curfew: feel free to have fun around and be late.
And suddenly there is Cagliari: a naked town rising steep, steep, golden looking, piled naked to the sky from the plain at the head of a formless hollow bay. It is strange and rather wonderful, not a bit like Italy. The city piles up lofty and almost miniature, and makes me think of Jerusalem: without trees, without cover, rising rather bare and proud, remote as if back in history, like a town in a monkish, illuminated missal.
One wonders how it ever got there. And it seems like Spain or Malta: not Italy. It is a steep and lonely city, as in some old illumination. Yet withal rather jewel-like: like a sudden rose-cut amber jewel naked at the depth of the vast indenture.
D.H. LAWRENCE wrote the beginning of the Cagliari Chapter in the Novel Sea and Sardinia
check in: 4 p.m.
check out: 10 a.m.
Please advice about arrival time. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>