Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
31 days or more before arrival date: 0%
30-21 days before arrival date: 20% of the total of the cancelled beds
20-15 days before arrival date: 30 % of the total of the cancelled beds
14-8 days before arrival date: 50 % of the total of the cancelled beds
7 or less days before arrival date 100 % of the total of the cancelled beds
Additional Terms and Conditions
deposit by arrival 15 euros per person,bring it back on check out
Students Groups must be carried out by a tour leader.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Meeting Point offers a 24-hour reception and a chill out lounge with a sofa and a TV. The accommodation has a laundry room with washing machines and dryers, as well as a shared kitchen.
Offering private rooms and dormitories, Hostel Meeting Point has shared bathrooms with showers. Some rooms have a private bathroom. There are both mixed and female-only dormitories.
The property is within walking distance from many places of cultural interest, like the Prado Museum or Buen Retiro Park, which are 20 minutes' walk away.
Room or bed reservations remain the day of arrival until 20.00 hours unless written notice of late arrival to the hostel. After this time, without having received notice of late arrival, the reservation will be cancelled.
Cancellation Policy: 72hours.
Check in time: 12pm
Check out time: 11am
Credit Cards Accepted. Not accepted for payments under 50€
Bed Linen Included (except with basic rate - 5 € per person per stay if rented at the hostel)
Towels for rent:2 €
Breakfast supplement: 4 € person / day ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>