Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
•Free all-you-can-eat breakfast of pancakes, bananas, oatmeal and milk and you can prepare your own eggs! (for a 10 cordoba fee per egg) (7:30-10:00am), free coffee and tea all day, fully equipped guest kitchen and free filtered water
•We have a refreshing swimming pool, free and fast WIFI as well as computers for guests' use
•Free Happy Hour with Nica Libre and Oasis Libre; the perfect opportunity to socialise and make new travel friends!
•Daily international 10-minute phone calls, giant TV with cable tv and DVD movies (movie night every night at 8:30pm).
•Each bed has a fan and multiple electrical outlets (including dorm beds).
•Free city maps and lots of information explaining public bus schedules and locations.
OASIS IS PERFECT FOR SLEEPERS with an 11pm quiet time policy
Additionally, we provide lots of information on tours and places to visit in Granada. We organise daily day trips to the crystal-clear, beautiful Laguna de Apoyo, Lava Lake Night Tour to Masaya Volcano, Isletas tour by boat or by kayak. We also offer trips to the Masaya markets and Mombacho volcano among many others.
We offer private transfers to/from the airport at any time of day, as well as comfortable shuttles to other parts of Nicaragua (San Jorge, San Juan del Sur, Leon etc.)
Don't hesitate, BOOK NOW and we will do our best to give you a very economic, clean, comfortable and safe home. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>