Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be done 4 weeks before arrival date. In case of late cancellation or no show the total amount will be charged and not refunded.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group Bookings are always to be paid in advance.
30% of the total amount is required to confirm the reservation. The balance will be paid 4 weeks before arrival.
We only accept bank transfers. You must send us a receipt of the bank transfer to confirm the booking.
Here’s what makes us great:
- We are designed and run by backpackers, for backpackers. Our goal is to show everyone (particularly solo travellers and small groups) the best possible time
- Our friendly staff will help you explore the local area, as well as Central London. By day we go on adventures around the city, by night we get up to mischief in bars and clubs all over London
- We’re located in one of the coolest/hippest/trendiest areas of London - Camden!
A short walk from the famous Camden markets, walking distance to the beautiful Lock’s, many famous pubs, as well as the London Underground
- Each night we prepare a delicious FREE dinner for our guests. It’s usually vegetarian and is always tasty. Start your night right with a healthy meal and meet your fellow guests
- Our hostel is literally inside and above an old English pub. Be sure to join us for HAPPY HOUR! We also have a cool basement area with a TV/lounge and large communal table, where you can relax or enjoy drinking games before heading out
- We are small, but not too small. Just the right size to get to know everyone, but big enough so there’s a crowd heading out and you can have a good time. Being social is what we’re all about
- We have plenty of mixed dorms (please be warned: some bunks are triples), as well as a double-private room
- Of course we offer: super-fast WiFi, maps, secure lockers, luggage storage, a ready-made bed, 24/7 reception, tourist information, tea & coffee, hairdryers and an iron. All for FREE
- Basic laundry service is available for 5 GBP (wash & dry), breakfast for 3 GBP, and towel rental for 2 GBP
If you want to experience the best of London, join us here at Hostel One Camden! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>