Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The perfect place for solo travelers to connect, explore and party! Join the H1 Family and let us show you the beautiful city of Porto!
What really makes our hostel unique and what has helped us win HostelWorld awards year after year, are our amazing team and incredibly social atmosphere.
Our staff are travellers just like you, but we aren´t just here to party. We´ll cook you dinner, take you on daytime adventures, and share our expert knowledge of the city.
If you still need more convincing, Hostel One Ribeira is right next to the Porto Cathedral, in the heart of the old town. Our medieval building will make you feel like you are staying in a little castle. We are also close to São João Theatre, Clerigos Tower and next to the Porto main shopping streets, bars and restaurants.
- WHY US?
Social but responsible.
Day and night, we do free activities with our H1 family, including weekly family dinners. At Hostel One you arrive as a solo traveler and you leave with a family.
- OUR FACILITIES
Sleep well, feel well & make friends.
. Fully equipped kitchen.
. Common areas all designed for different moods. To relax, to work or to party.
. Laundry facilities to keep you smelling fresh.
. Personal lockers, outlets and light in all rooms.
. No curfew, so you can come and go 24 hours per day as you please.
We are currently following all procedural advice from local governments and taking every necessary measure to ensure your safety, comfort and happiness.
. We are up to speed with local government guidelines, advice from WHO and the CDC.
. Deep cleaning throughout our hostels has been increased.
. We offer sanitization in all common areas and public spaces.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
This property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Non-refundable rates: If your booking is non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
- POLICIES & CONDITIONS
Reception hours from 9 AM to 11 PM. For late check-in, please, email the hostel.
We have an age limit of 18 - 36 years old. If you are outside of this age range upon arrival to the hostel, we have the right to cancel your booking without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee.
Check-in from 3 PM to 11 PM
Check-out until 11 AM
City tax not included.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
We look forward to greeting you in Porto! ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>