Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We assure you that your stay at Hostel One will be a safe and happy experience, from check-in to check-out. As it has always been.
FREE LAST-MINUTE CANCELLATION
Donâ€™t worry, you can now modify or cancel your booking completely free of charge.
SOCIAL BUT RESPONSIBLE
We are currently following all procedural advice from local governments and taking every necessary measure to ensure your safety, comfort and happiness.
- We are up to speed with local government guidelines, advices from WHO and the CDC.
- Deep cleaning throughout our hostels has been increased.
- We offer sanitization in all common areas and public spaces.
RECEPTION FROM 9AM TO 11PM: Make sure your checkin is between 9am and 11pm.
PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD ONLY
Our hostel is right next to the Porto Cathedral, in the heart of the old town.
Our medieval building will make you feel like you are staying in a little castle. We are also close to Sao Joao Theatre, Clerigos Tower and next to the Porto main shopping streets, bars and restaurants.
By coming to our hostel, you will also join the Hostel One family. We are a hostel chain with over 18 hostels but we ensure that each hostel keeps the charm and culture of the local area while allowing you to connect with our international family.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00
Check out before 11:00
City tax not included ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>