Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A place for laid back people. Its a home for arts, alternative happenings and meeting people from all over the world.
Notice : We are not in the city center! no 'tourist traps' here, this is real Tel Aviv/Jaffa.
FREE Wi-Fi and computer station. Free PARKING and so is any advice you might need. Cheap Bicycle Rental. Roof top sea breeze lounge.
Free toast and spread breakfast is served every morning. coffee tea 24hours .Cheap beers, soda and snacks available . We provide free lockers (use your lock) , book exchange and camping gear rental.
and we have a kitchen at your disposal.
Monday is movie night, Tuesdays are BBQ nights. and parties tend to take place.
The Overstay is a massive ship sailing the concrete jungle of south tel aviv, an oasis in the urban Jaffa.
Just out our front door is the Ottoman Abu Nabut tomb set to provide water to the convoys heading from Jaffa port to Jerusalem.
The Overstay itself resides in a former textile factory located just off the historic border of the first Tel Aviv neighborhoods and Old Jaffa.
We built it with our own hands and work on it everyday to make it nicer and more fun.
Inside the Overstay is all wooden floor and we have dorms and privates, AC or not. All new bathrooms and spacious showers are shared.
We have both A rooftop sea breeze sun deck upstairs, and downstairs its the chillout yard all sofas, swimming pool in summer , and the occasional party taking place.
We like to chill out and party, and aim to provide the perfect conditions for young open minded tourists and backpackers to relax and meet fellow travelers, make new friends with which to head out and enjoy what Mediterranean Tel Aviv has to offer.
We aim to provide all that you need to feel at home and crash returning from the desert or the beach. and of course... Overstay ;-)
Our 15 bed mixed dorm is a Shared Roof Top Tent.
Passport with valid visa is a must , this is strictly a tourist hostel.
age restriction 18>45 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>