Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel Pé de Caju it’s located in a calm neighbourhood and near the city center. Our space its full of plants and fruit trees like lemon, jaboticabas, caju e acerola besides a vegetable garden. Is a very good place with a fresh air and a lot of places to chat and live the in nature. We are the best hostel in town, we love our guest and treat them as friends.
Hostel Pé de Caju offers shared rooms for up to 9 people (possibility of reconfiguration of bed layout).
Hostel Pé de Caju Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 10:00 to 22:00.(Please let us know if you arrive after 18:00)
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast 6,00 R$.
Reception open 8:00 to 18:00
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
In the New year 31/12/18 to 01/01/2019 minimum of 2 nights and 50% advance.
In the Carnival 28/02/19 to 05/03/19 minimum of 2 nights.
Payment by bank transfer. Property will be in touch for further details. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>