Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Comics, movies, music, poetry and prose are the main features included in the design of the hostel's thematic rooms. Their large windows overlook the seaside and the shipyard.
The hostel has 7 rooms.
There are two private rooms located on the first floor, and each one has a double bed and a private bathroom.
On the second floor there are two shared rooms and they share a bathroom. One room has 2 bunk beds and the other one has one bunk bed and one single bed.
On the third floor there is one private room with double bed and one shared room with two single beds, and they share a bathroom.
On the forth floor there is a shared room with four single beds and a private bathroom.
All rooms have air condition, free wi-fi, towels and bed linen included in the price.
Reception is located on the ground floor. It is open from 08.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m. The guests are given a key which allows them to enter and leave the hostel when ever they want.
For each arrival after 10 pm we are available by phone, and at any time we can come to make chack in.
Tourist tax is not included in the price.
The amount of tourist tax per person / day is :
January, February, November, December - 4,50 kn
March, April, May , October - 5,50 kn
June, July, August, September - 7,00 kn
Please contact us after booking to inform about your arrival time.
Cancellation Policy: 7 days
Taxes are not included
Check in time:14pm
Check out time: 11am
This property might pre authorized your card, if there is any problem with your card they will contact you, if you don't collaborate to provide a valid card, your booking can be cancelled. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>