Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
3 underground stations ('Maydan Konstitutsії', 'Istorichesky muzei', and 'Prospekt Gagarina') are located 8-10 minutes of walk from the hostel.
The rooms have been just renewed. At your disposal are kitchen (having gas stove and fridge), two WC and two shower.
Our friendly staff members are available 24 hours a day to serve your needs and we feel right at home suggesting activities to make the most of your time in Kharkov, or helping you plan your outward trip when you leave. The city guide and map are offered for free to each of our guests.
Check-out/check-in at 11 a.m. But no problem, if you need to check in/check out earlier or later. We will meet you at any time. We offer a luggage-storrage for free.
Services paid extra:
- meeting and pick-up at the airport,
- booking of air and railway tickets, taxi calling,
- booking of theatre tickets,
- sight-seeing tours.
The front doors to the hostel is located in an alley Pletnevsky. To find easily the way to our hostel please get in touch with us upon your arrival in Kharkov. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>