Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You need to pay on arrival the whole sum in cash and contact us 3 days before arriving confirming that you will show up for sure.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Staff of the Hostel may also make notes as far as the bad or wrong behaviour is oncerned, especially with groups with young people.If you want to stay with your group in our Hostel you need to respect the desire of other guests to rest peacefully and keep the place in order as everybody else.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have many interesting guests from all around the world staying with us creating a really international atmosphere. The hostel is cosy and comfortable making our guests feel like at home while staying with us. As the place is not too big all tourists have a chance to get to know each other. We offer one ten bed dorm and one room for 1, 2 or three guests.
We also offer parking and luggage storage.
We provide free tea and coffee.
There is no curfew or lockout as every guest gets their own key.
We speak German & English. If you are a backpacker rest assured that we know what you need and we will do our best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
We accept cash payment only in polish zloty, please have an exact amount of many. Thank you!
Check in time: 13.00
Check out time: 12.00
IF YOU HAVE A RESERVATION WE ARE WAITING TILL 4p.m. IF YOU DON'T COME BEFORE 4p.m. WE SELL THE BED OR THE ROOM TO SOMEONE ELSE. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>