Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Hostel Quetzal welcomes groups of up to 40 persons. Amazing space with air conditioning, and ensuite bathroom great for friends traveling together.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
everything is within walking distance. Relax in our garden pool or any of
our cozy rooms. Experience Palapas Park where local family fun and the
best cheap Mayan street food are just steps away. Swim at Pearl Beach(
Playa las Perlas) just 3 kilometers from the hostel walking along a
beautiful walking path or a simple 10 minute bus ride away. Home cooked
meals available on request or box lunches for touring days.
A quick glance at what we offer:
-A friendly place to stay in Mexican home. A home designed for enjoying life, focusing and relaxing.
-LOCATION We are located in the centre of Cancun in front of The Art Park. Here you can experience the real culture of Mexican Maya Region with local food, crafts, markets and street art with everything at real Mexican prices.
-A 5 minute walk from the ADO bus terminal
- 10 minute bus to the bustling Zona Hotelera with gorgeous white beaches and world famous nightlife. We really have the best of both worlds.
- Garden Swimming Pool
-Lockers, Linens, Towels + Daily Housekeeping
-24hr Security and Reception
-Discount tours for Mayan Ruins (Chichen Itza), Underwater Museum, Adventure parks ( Wet N Wild, Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Cenotes, Swimming with Whale
Sharks (June - Early September), Diving/Snorkelling and Fishing Yachts
-Common room with book exchange
-Private rooftop overlooking Cancun perfect for sunbathing, moon gazing and cocktails by Gianni
PRIVATE ROOMS are available for one, two, or three persons.
-All rooms are distinctive in design and color. The rooms are spacious with high ceilings, arched doorways and large windows.
-All private rooms have a private balcony, terrace or garden patio. Fully equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, full private bath, wireless internet access 24/7, hot water, towels, beach towels and sheets.
Rooms for family travellers and best buddies who want a bit more space to themselves, The rooms have high ceilings, tiled floors, ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans, lockers and large doors which open onto a private patio with hammocks.
12 BED MIXED DORM
Our dorm was originally a rehearsal studio creating large shows with trapeze acts, musicians, dancers, and acrobatic performers with the Aves del Paraiso entertainment company. The oversized room has air-conditioning and ceiling fans, wide open spaces, and large windows. The bathroom is conveniently ensuite and comfortably designed for men or women.
We have won countless awards from Hostelworld, Hostelbookers and Tripadvisor including;
BEST HOSTEL IN MEXICO 2009 & 2010
BEST ATMOSPHERE IN NORTH AMERICA 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
BEST STAFF AWARD 2013 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 Mexico
第１, 国 Mexico
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>