Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are one minute from Parque Lleras, in the popular Poblado neighbourhood of central Medellín. Parque Lleras is well known for its nightlife and restaurants; with travellers and digital nomads visiting throughout the year. Medellín is in the heart of Colombia, which makes it a great base for exploring the country including nearby Guatapé, the Cocora Valley and Colombia’s coffee regions. The city's location also makes it a perfect stopping point in between Bogotá and Cartagena and the Carribean coast. The airport has great connecting flights to Bogotá, Cali, San Andrés, the Pacific coast as well as surrounding countries.
We offer dorm rooms of either 4 or 6, private twin rooms and doubles. Fast wifi is available throughout the building, from the downstairs bar to the rooftop. Each private room is equipped with a TV, HDMI, mini fridge, landline, plenty of power sockets and super comfortable beds. In each dorm room, the beds are equipped with individual reading lights, 2 plug sockets and personal lockers. Every room is designed with natural principles in mind, championing the nature and design of Colombia, making good use of natural light and local materials.
Hostel Rango Boutique's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 pm.
Check out before 11:00 am.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Colombians pay additional 19% VAT.
24/7 Reception. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>