Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
parking, free Wi-Fi and rooms with shared bathroom facilities. Kalafornia Golf Course is a 7-minute drive away. Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip. Guests at River Hostel have access to a common TV room and a shared kitchen with free tea and coffee. Sauna is available for guests’ use. Bicycles can be rented on site. A grocery store is found 500 m away.
Hostel River is located in Pori. Shopping, adventures, enjoying nature and culture. Whether you are on holiday on your own, with a friend or a group – Pori offers fun and experiences for everyone. We got everything you need in a holiday. Whether you like to be in the city or in the nature? Yyteri, one of the best beaches in the whole country is only 18km away from the city. Kirjurinluoto, is Pori’s own central park. It is popular among people of all ages for its outdoor recreation facilities. Outside Pori, the Kirjurinluoto Park is best known as the location of the hugely popular Pori Jazz Festival that is organised every summer. Kirjurinluoto has over 500 000 visitors every year! And the best part is that it's only 10 minutes walk away from the Hostel!
Every room is unique and has a different name. Every room is equipped with TV, free Wi-Fi, clean sheets and towels. Our entrance is slightly sea themed, with ships that sail in the good sleeps that our visitors have every night in the super comfy beds.
Hostel River Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>