Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in Cagliari, in the commuter city of Quartu Sant'Elena. From our facilities, you can easily reach Cagliari and visit some of the best landmarks of the city such as Anfiteatro Romano di Cagliari, Orto Botanico di Cagliari, Bastione di Saint Remy and la Marina di Cagliari, amongst other interesting landmarks and attractions of our city.
The hostel is on three floors and overlooks a large garden, shared with The Hostel Bar, a pleasant meeting point between travelers and locals. The ground floor houses the common room, with tables, sofas, books, gaming area and workstations. The common kitchen is located on the first floor and overlooks the large terrace.
Hostel Sardinia Policies and Conditions:
- Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
- Check in from 14:00 to 20:00
- Check out from 09:00 to 11:00
- Late check-in upon request.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card or debit card.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 20.00
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
codice univoco IUN Regione Sardegna: E8601
IUN code REGIONE SARDEGNA: E8601 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>