Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Scala is unique as its the only hostel in Sibenik which can offer you a swimming pool to cool down in and relax. It also has a large roof terrace with comfy lounge chairs, partially covered by a grape vine to give you some shade during the day.
Centrally located right in the heart of Šibenik it gives you a perfect base to explore the town. Situated only a 5 minute walk away from the main bus terminal, 150m from the main square and about a 15 minute walk to the City beach.
We can offer you the choice of either a private room or 5 bed mixed dorm. All rooms come with air-conditioning and there own en-suite bathroom with walk in shower. In the mixed dorms each bed has a small shelf with a personal plug socket and reading light. Storage lockers can be found under the beds with their own key to safely secure your belongings. Our friendly staff will be happy to organize local trips and excursions, for example boat trips to explore the beautiful surrounding islands and the famous Krka waterfalls. Transfers to Split and Zadar airport can also be arranged.
•Airconditioning (and heating in the winter / spring)
•Free linen and towels
There is limited parking that can be arranged for 40kn (5 euros) a day if you let us know in advance.
Hostel Scala Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 7.00 HRK per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Reception times 08:00 – 00:00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>