Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Soller - Alberg Juvenil is located in the historic center of Sóller, just within 3 min walking distance from the main square and the train station. Fuerthermore, we are near to some of the finest attractions and landmarks of the town such as Can Prunera, Ferrocarril de Sóller, Sala Picasso y Sala Miro and Museu Soller, amongst other interesting spots of the area. Likewise, Palma de Mallorca, the biggest city of the island is around 40 minutes from our facilities by car.
Hostel Soller - Alberg Juvenil offers you a wide range of room types, from private to shared, in case you come alone, as a couple, with family or friends. Our rooms are fully equipped with air-conditioning, heating system, Pikolin memory foam mattresses and include a set of towels and linen. The Deluxe Double Room comes with en-suite bathroom. All other rooms enjoy individual modern WC’s and showers in the annex building. A fully equipped communal kitchen and a cozy fireplace invites you to relax.
Hostel Soller Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 8.00 EUR per person per day.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 12.00 and from 15.00 to 20.00 (low season, Oct - Mar).
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>