Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a choice of beds in dorms with eight, six or four beds. For those looking for a little more peace and quiet, double and single rooms are also available. We have a separate room for female guests. If you want to reserve longer than a week please contact us via www.strowis.nl.
On the ground-floor is Strowis' heart, the foyer, where guests can have breakfast, read or just chat. From the foyer you've got a good view on our mind-blowing garden.Guests can rest here near the pond. There is of course free wi-fi and a computer in the foyer you can surf and mail. Our fully equipped kitchen is open to all our guests, bring your own is more than welcome! There is also a small library which also contains travel information, and another book-exchange corner.
Do not miss out on our lazy afternoon concerts, which take place in our living room and in the garden (if Dutch weather allows :)
Check-in from 17:00 - 21:00
Check-out by 11:00
Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance
We accept payment by cash & credit cards.
Guests under 18 are not permitted in the dorms.
Double rooms can be booked by single individuals covering the full room's price. Triple and/or bigger (private) rooms for groups are available on request. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>