Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our laid-back, cozy hostel is only a minute's walk from the nearest tram station. We are situated around the corner from the famous music venue, Paard, as well as within walking distance of many of the cities best museums. We are only a short tram trip away from Scheveningen beach, or you can hire a bike from us and cycle your way there for a fun, relaxing day trip.
Sleeping up to 6 guests the relaxed mixed-sex and female-only dorms have bunk beds, free Wi-Fi and lockers. We also have comfortable luxurious private rooms available. Bathrooms are shared.
Our reception is also our funky little bar, de Gekke Geit, where you will receive a complimentary glass of our own delicious beer, Lam, on arrival.
In de Gekke Geit we also serve craft beer and we are famous for our live Jazz music! If you're looking for a quiet sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of big city life, then our hostel is not for you. But, if you're looking for some crazy fun, then choose us - 'cause every night is gek at de Gekke Geit!
Please note: Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first 2 nights of your stay.
* Check in from 16:00 to 21:00
* Check out before 11:00 .
* Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards with pin number (2%), debit cards.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 4.60 EUR per person per night.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. We also have an age restriction of 40 years in our share dorm rooms. Our private rooms are well suited to older guests and have no age restriction.
We can't wait to see you at our hostel, Hostel the Hague! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>