Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in a very safe neighbourhood, close to Park Lake Plaza Mall - Subway (METRO) is very cheap in Bucharest, only 5 Lei (1 Euro) for a magnetic card with two rides and we are at only 3 stops from the City Centre and 6 stops from the Railway Station Gara de Nord.
This is a convenient and cozy house featuring: Single Room, Private Room, lake view.
Bed sheets and linen are provided and all rooms come with security lockers, reading lamps and shared bathroom with 24hr hot showers. Rooms are also equipped with electric fans.
Hostel Tina Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 08:00.
Check out before 18:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception: 24 hours
Children below 12 years old are not allowed because the flat is situated at the 9th floor and windows have no security grilles.
No unregistered visitors in our property.
We are not able to send Faxes or Letters for Visa applications. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>