Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Tivoli is situated in the centre of Ljubljana opposite the Tivoli park. It welcomes all kinds of travelers, adventure seekers and backpackers. We are all travelers by heart, we like to hang out with our fellow travelers and know just what your needs are.
We offer 3 bedrooms for 21 adults in a Double room, a Mixed Dorm with 8 beds and Mixed Dorm with 11 beds. Every bed has its own locker where you can safely keep your luggage. Every bed also has a bedside reading light and an electric socket to charge your laptops and cell phones.
Other features that we offer are:
- free Wi-Fi and computer use
- fully equipped self-service kitchen
- free coffee and tea
- laundry facilities
- cable TV in the common room and in double room
- free parking
- air conditioning
- free city maps and tips
We also offer theme nights such as 'blueberry schnapps night' and daily trips, which will make your stay in Tivoli hostel even more interesting. As travelers ourselves we are familiar with your basic needs and wishes.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in and check out 24h
The reception is opened from 8 am till 10 pm.
LATE CHECK-IN POLICY:
Arrival between 10 pm and 12 am, we will charge you extra 5€ for your late check-in.
Arrival between 12 am and 6am, we will charge you extra 15€ for your late check-in.
Arrival between 6 am and 8 am, we apologize for the inconvenience and suggest you try some good Slovenian coffee to kill some time.
Tourist Tax (3.13 EUR/person/night) is not included. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>