Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Jupiter is located in the heart of Tsaghkadzor on Central Square, within one min walk from bus station and ten minutes' walk from Kecharis church . Our location is perfect for exploring all the sites and attractions of Tsaghkadzor including Teghenis Rope Way, Orbeli Brothers Museum, Kecharis church and many more.
Our friendly staff are onsite and available 24/7 and security is taken seriously with 24 Hr CCTV in place.
We include in your stay:
Free Light Breakfast is available to guests every morning at reception
Free Wi-Fi access
Free Bed Linen
Free Access to the guests kitchen area ( you can prepare yourself something to eat ) with microwave, teapot, fridge to store any food that you buy.
Jupiter Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception works from 9:00-23:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>