Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The guests of Urban Hostel can find anything needed – from cozy rooms to gym, conference hall, kitchen, sauna, lounge zone, cozy terrace. Next to the rooms there are co-working area with sockets and lamps. There are irons and hairdryers at the reception, available for each guests. Rooms on the sunny side have air-conditioners. Each guest has their own personal locker, fresh towels, several sockets and a night light. Free Wi-Fi is available. This place is perfect for travellers who want to take the most of their trip, exploring wonderful places and meeting extraordinary people. All beds are made of durable metal structures with comfortable mattresses and bed linen made of strip satin. Bunk beds are equipped with special partitions, providing a personal space. Electronic locks are installed on the doors of the rooms, so entrance is possible only by a special card.
There are several bathrooms on each floor. Ironing facilities are available at the reception. The guests can make tea (free of charge) or have drinking water in the lobby. As well, from 8:00 to 21:00 the guests can use the services of a café and order ready meals, tea and coffee, or warm up own food and use the dishes.
Hostel Urban Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Cash is accepted only in the Belarusian Rubles. Hostel Urban may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>