Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Below our hostel is one of the most wel know coffee shop in the city, which is the famous 'The Plug'.
Important Notes before arriving at our hostel:
- The reception of Hostel Utopia is in the same building as coffeeshop 'The Plug Utopia'.
- Upon arrival the tourist tax of 7% and 3 euros per person per night has to be paid, this is not included in the booking price. This tax is the same all over Amsterdam.
- This hostel is only accessible to people over 18 years old (18+). Bookings for under age people will be cancelled upon arrival.
- It is a traditional Amsterdam building, which means that STEEP stairs MUST be taken into account. There is NO elevator in the building.
- Keep in mind that there is a coffeeshop below the hostel. Which means scents of the consumables and music of the coffeeshop could be noticed.
- The check-in time is from 02:00 PM (14:00)
- The check-out time is before 10:30 AM on your final day.
- It is absolutely NOT allowed to smoke in the rooms.
- The deposit of the room-key is €10 in CASH. You will get this money back if you check-out AND bring back the room-key.
- When you book more then one bed in an 4-bed dorm, you are not 100% guaranteed to be in the same room.
Bookings and cancellations:
Hostel does not charge you in advance.
Our cancellation policy requires 72-hours advanced notification prior to arrival. Cancellations must be done by e-mail, telephone or via the modify booking link in the confirmation email sent by Hostelworld.
Your room will be held for 2 hours (local time) after your given arrival time; after this period we have the right to charge your first night stay and cancel the booking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>