Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Breakfast included
- Fantastic location in the middle of all happenings
- 4 full bathrooms
- Pub Crawls
- Free Wifi
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Free Towels and bed linen
- Cable TV
- Young and friendly Staff (speaking fluently English, German and Swedish)
Who are we?
Vagabond is a new and unique Hostel at the best location in Sarajevo. Our completely renovated premises with spacious and airy rooms, new bathrooms, and fresh aromatic linens are complemented by exceptionally comfortable ambient and fully committed staff. Vagabond is located at a 'prime' location, in the very epicenter of all activities, in the central pedestrian zone of Ferhadija Street. We are less than 50-step walking distance from the old town area - Baščaršija, Turkish Ottoman-style bazaars, numerous restaurants and cafes. Despite of this, Vagabond is proud to be able to offer a perfectly quiet and calm refuge from both day-time and night-time street noise, which makes it a perfect choice of urban nomads.
Vagabond Hostel offers tens of different services and tours, varying from city sightseeing to real little adventures. What is special about each and every of these, and which makes us very proud, is that they are unique and non-commercial, plus absolutely adaptable to your particular wishes and preferences. It could be anything from trout fishing, wild horse photo-safari, rafting, mountain hiking, horse riding school, skiing, cooking local meals, learning about local culture, people and history, or visiting pubs and shopping centers. Please let us know about your wishes and we will make them come true.
Check-in during November- March 14:00-20:00. IT IS POSSIBLE TO ARRANGE CHECK-IN AFTER 8 PM, BUT IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU LET US KNOW YOUR ARRIVAL TIME.
Check-in during April- October 14:00-02:00
Check-out: 05:00 - 10:00 hours
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Cancellation policy is 3 days before arrival.
Non-smoking rooms ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>