Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is also our home, we put love into every part of it, and continue to every day. Everything we have done has our souls and minds in it. We are environmentally conscious, respecting nature and everything that is a part of it.
Forget about the fixed two hours breakfast cliche. We already have enough fixed and scheduled meals when we are not travelling. If you're hungry you shouldn't have to hunt for food! Let's cook together and share (or not share if you wish) any time you feel like having a meal. You can help yourself with anything in our kitchen, you can also go buy your own food if you want something specific. Come and use the kitchen and its utilities whenever you want. There is tea, coffee, toast, and water for free. We are ready to taste your cuisine or your own recipes. And if you don't cook, we welcome you to join us. We love vegan and vegetarian food too.
Hostel Vague Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>