Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deberá abonarse el 40% del total de la estadía después de reservar por hostelworld.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Se deberá hacer un depósito de seguridad.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The unpretentious rooms contain wooden furniture and lockers. Each features a shared bathroom and a fan.
The property is found 600 metres from the centre of Punta del Diablo. The bus station is located 1.5 km away. Santa Teresa National Park lies 4 km away. Hostel Vente al Diablo offers free parking.
Included in your rates: full breakfast, bed linen, lockers in the room and free Wi-Fi.
There are 6 shared bathrooms in total. Large fully equipped kitchen with 3 fridges, freezers, microwaves, toasters, coffee maker, blender and tableware.
Large living room with TV, DVD, library, video library with over 100 movies, games, comfortable armchairs, puff, stereo, stove, jacuzzi,
Decks with tables and hammocks outside.BBQ.
Ample outdoor space with lounge chairs, hammocks, garden with plants.
Organic garden. Drinking water (Ose) and parking.
Optional service: Spanish lessons (first class free), Yoga classes, towels, laundry, beverages and meals.
Excursions: Black Lagoon, Santa Teresa park, Cabo Polonio, Valizas Ombues Mt. Horse rides.
Please note :
5 days cancellation policy.
1 nights minimum stay.
Only cash payment accepted on arrival.
Check- in/ Check- Out from 8am to 22 hours.
All taxes included.
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>