Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Refunds on 50% Deposit for cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
50% Deposit to confirm reservations, 50% at arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Due to the location and 24 hour reception, you are able to make the most of the night life here in Taganga. You´re able to walk back at whichever time without even having to take a taxi.
Our job here in Hostel Villa Mary is to provide our guests with a welcoming and comfortable stay. During the day, you can use the patio to relax with its calming atomsphere. You can spend the day reading a book in one of our hammocks or make new friends in our common area.
Furthermore, there will always be a person here that is able to give you advice and information in regards to anything in Taganga and its surroundings. In Villa Mary, we offer advice on making reservations at other hostels, camping, excursions, trekking, tours or reserving a seat on transport to the main touristic destinations in the region, such as: Parque Tayrona, Playa Bahia Concha, Playa Cristal, Palomino, Buritaca, Cabo de le Vela o Punta Gallina, Minca o Ciudad Perdida and a lot more. Or even, which is the best restaurant, pizzeria or bar for all occasions.
Do you want to try your hand at a bit of scuba diving? Villa Mary offers access to some of the cheapest prices with the best company in Taganga, where professionalism and security are the basic elements for entering the sea in a safe and fun way.
Our hostel has 7 rooms with 28 beds available. We have a dormitory, as well as: double, triple and four person rooms (some available with air conditioning). Moreover, all the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and fan.
Do you want to work with us?
Ask in reception! We´re always searching for new peopls that can help us in our activities! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>