Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located within 5-minute walk from the Central Railway Station. The closest underground stations are Vokzalna and Universytet. The shopping mall Ukraina, National Circus and St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral are within easy reach. Taras Shevchenko University is a red building that will definitely attract your attention on the way from Botanical Garden. Close to the university you will see Taras Shevchenko Park which is a favorite place for walking and rest among tourists and citizens.
Besides a comfortable bed, you can also use our kitchenette where you can make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and warm some meal in a microwave oven before setting off for exploring the city. If you are really into cooking, you can use an electric stove. We also provide a fridge where you can store your food. 4 hot showers and 6 toilets are at your disposal anytime. There is an opportunity to wash and dry your clothes for an extra fee of 50 UAH. The Reception desk is open 24 hours.
Hostel Vokzal Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>