Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Dear guest !
Please, be so kind to get acquainted with the rules of our hostel
Please, keep the noise level down from 11PM till 8 AM.
The hostel management is'nt responsible for any loss of personal items left anywhere unattended, besides the things that had been given under the protection of the hostel adminstration, which will be kept in a safe.
Guests of our customers can stay in the hostel premises for not more than one hour between 10AM and 10PM. Non-customers can't use the hostel facilites.
School group leaders(or any other group leaders) take full responsibility for the behavior of the group in the hostel.
It is prohibited to consume alcoholic beverages or take drugs in the hostel area.
The management reserves the right to reject guests, who are drunk at checking-in, despite the prepayment they made before.
Smoking in hostel premises is strictly prohibited. Smoking is allowed only in places specified by the receptionist.
Customers shall be charged for any damage caused by them to any hostel property during their stay. The charge depends on the market price of the damaged property.
We kindly ask you to keep kitchen clean and wash the dishes you use after you have finished eating.
Please, ask the receptionist for details before using washing machine.
We reserve the right to reject any guest who:
• Don’t have a valid passport or other alternative documents.
• Are under the age of 18 years unless accompanied by an adult or having a legal permit from parents.
• Are drunk, violent, aggressive or out-of-control.
• Disturb the other guests, making them feel uncomfortable.
• It they don’t accept the rules of our hostel
Money isn’t given back to those
• Who have a reservation but stay less
• Who don’t keep the rules of the hostel
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Yere1 provides a comfortable accommodation with 24-hour front desk and shuttle services. Hostel Yere1 offers a shared lounge, kitchen, and free WiFi throughout the property. The shared bathroom is equipped with a hot shower and hairdryer.
Hostel Yere1 guests hostel can enjoy à la carte or an American breakfast and play darts in the lounge.
Hostel Yere1 Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included, cost 1000 Drams per person
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>