Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All the facility is air conditioner-equipped. Elevator is always working. Our staff will always be there for any request you may have to enjoy the best your trip and feel like home. We will help you to find out the best routes you may take to enjoy the different tourist, cultural and commercial attractions in Mexico City. For free, towels and daily-bed sheets. For additional cost, we have laundry service, lock rent and some beverage and fritter.
Our hostel is perfectly located in the heart of Mexico City's Downtown. Just a few steps from Zocalo, which is considered one of the greatest plazas in the world. You also can walk to many other sites and buildings in Downtown and surroundings, like Palacio de Bellas Artes, Torre Latinoamericana, Catedral Metropolitana, and Palacio Nacional. You also may find many different places to go shopping, go to eat, take a coffee or a drink.
Banks, drugstores, malls and supermarkets near.
Hostel Zocalo Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 2.7 USD per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Reception and check-in from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Don't worry if you are planning to arrive out of this schedule. Please contact us and we may get to an agreement.
We may request you to show your ID.
No pets, no drugs, no children, no weapons. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>