Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mustek Metro Station is only 50 m from Hostel and Apartment Blue88, while the tram stop at Wenceslas Square can be reached in a 2-minute walk. It is within easy walking distance to numerous restaurants and bars in the centre of Prague. Vltava River Bank and the National Theatre can be reached.
Dormitory style and range in size from 2 beds upwards. They offer mixed and female only accommodation. We also have a range of private rooms and apartments.
Hostel and Apartment Blue88 Policies & Conditions:
***Same day bookings can only be accepted up to 21:00 Prague time***
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum number of nights per stay permitted is 14.
Payment and Cancellation Policy for NYE 2020:
Bookings including the nights of 28/12/19 till 01/01/20, require a 4-nights minimum stay. We will cancel bookings made for one, two or three nights only. We will pre-charge client's credit card for the entire amount of reservation. If the reservation cannot be pre-charged in full, it cannot be guaranteed by the hostel and will be cancelled. Bookings for those dates can be cancelled or modified free of charge at least 20 days before arrival. If cancelled later, charges will be applied by hostel up to full cost of reservation. In case of no show hostel will charge cancellation fee of whole reservation and your reservation will be cancelled. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>