Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group Reservations have to be cancelled at least 1 weeks in advance otherwise we are forced to charge the cost of one night stay on your credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
3/4 nights minimum stay for all groups for International Holidays(Easter Holiday weekend, New Years). Rest of the year depend (minimum from 2night till one week)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
2nights minimum stay for all groups during the year.
However for International Holidays,Easter Holiday weekend, New years booking, we take 3/4nights minimum stay,
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel has 20 clean and pleasant private rooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom and shower room. It has triple, quadruple, and up to eight-bed group en-suites available. We have dorms suitable for from six persons up to 10persons! Linens are included on all beds, but free towels (with limited numbers) are distributed upon request at reception. We also have free wireless connection available in the lobby and hotel/hostel rooms.
There are also pool table for any exciting moments. In the bar, also delicious lunch or dinner for you to order. Hostel guests get a 10% discount on the food menu upon presentation of the hostel entre card. Also, there are Happy Hours in the bar - you and your friends can enjoy our offer of buying one stella draft and getting another one free during these happy hours!
Amsterdam is such a great place to have fun. So, on behalf of our friendly staff, we hope to welcome you to our hotel. Well do our best to make your stay a unique and pleasant one!
Please note that we do not permit guests under 16 years of age in the shared dorms.
Please read our Things to Note below before making a booking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>