Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Family run business with always friendly and helpful owners makes that our customers always come back again.
We are situated in city center of Novi Sad, Serbia.
Hostel021 is 3 minutes of easy walk from City Hall, National Theater and St Marry Cathedral.
5 minutes away are located bank, post office, restaurant.
50 meters ATM and exchange office.
100 meters supermarket and bakery.
Exit Music Festival is 20 minutes of walk far from the hostel or 7 minutes in city bus.
If you want to discover Novi Sad, charming and magnificent city of great night life, reach history and kind people, Hostel 021 is the perfect place for accommodating.
Our guests have at their disposal 27 beds in 7 rooms - from double bedded room to dorm style room for 6 persons.
Two rooms with double beds
Two 4-bedded room
Dorm room with 6 beds
Hostel also have bathrooms, kitchen with fridge, mini bar, living room with LCD TV. WiFi Internet is also available free of charge to all our guests as well as towels and linen.
Guests also can use hairdryer, stove and fridge.
For EXIT festival 12-16 July 2018 (12,13,14,15 July) Minimum stay is 4 (four nights)
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or not show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 12.00 until 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Taxes included ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>