Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We DO NOT accept any sport hooligans .
No sport hooligans!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At the end of your day, satisfied and fulfilled after walking downtown Belgrade, you may rest peacefully in our street to the sound of old violins reaching us faintly from the oldest restaurant in the city called ? ('Pitanje' in Serbian or Question Mark?) which is located directly next to us too.
Although if rest isn't on your agenda and you feel like partying... you are at the right place to be as well! Belgrade's main pedestrian street full of cafes, bars, and shops is less then a minute walk away as well as the main sight to see, Belgrade's Kalemegdan fortress, and all other attractions of interest in Belgrade are also within easy walking distance.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS!
ALL taxes + fees are included in the final price PLUS:
- Free WIFI + Internet
- Free Coffee, Tea ALL DAY
- Free sheets, blankets, pillows + towels
- Free Welcome Drink! (Rakija)
- Free Use Of Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Free Air Conditioning + Central Heat
- Free Maps
- Free Hair Dryer
- Free Iron
-Homemade Breakfast available for 2e
- Private rooms + 4 and 6 Bed Dorms available
- Security camera on the premise
- No Smoking Inside
- Balcony (Can smoke here!)
-Our reception is open from 8am-11pm in case you are coming before/after that time please inform us!
- No Curfew or Lockout!
- ATM, Store, Restaurant, Cafes, Bars just a few steps from the hostel!
- Free Laundry (w/ 3 nights stay)*
- Elevator (Though we are on the 1st Floor1)
-(Awarded Best Belgrade Hostel in 2010, 2011,2012 and top 3 hostel in Europe for 2010 )
- And SO Much More!
Important note: We do not accept credit cards, the only way of paying is in cash in dinars or euros. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 Serbia
第１, 国 Serbia
第１, 国 Serbia
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>