Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The house is equipped with a kitchen, WI-FI & computer for your use, outside in the garden you can chill out in a hammock or you can have a barbacue picnic on the terrace. So come and join us, we will try to provide you quality accommodation. There's always lots of activities to do, whether it's summer or winter.
There is a free parking near the house.
Hosteller House is located 900 m from the Bled lake, so that you have only 5 minutes walk to the pearl of Slovenia, which is 2.12 km long and wide from a half to 1 km, has a pleasant heated water suitable for swimming, which is on the surface heated to 25 C and maintains the appropriate temperature (up to 18 C) until the autumn. On colder winters, the lake freezes. Our neighborhood is located near Bled Vintgar, the gorge, through which the river Radovna runs, is 1.6 km long. In the gorge, you can see jumping, pools, rapids and other forms of corrosion activity of water. At the end of Vintgar gorge, there is a 13-foot waterfall Sum (Shum).
Please keep in mind that we only accept cash.
Tourist tax is not included in the price of bed/room.
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice.
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
Check in 14.00--22.00 or by arrangement.
Check out 7.30--10.00.
Breakfast Not Included. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 Slovenia
第１, 国 Slovenia
第１, 国 Slovenia
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>